The taste of food, its texture...it can bring you to places you never thought of...a combination of flavors that toy arond with the senses...come join the adventure...

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Peanut Kisses straight from Bohol


Peanut Kisses...


I heard about this a long time ago, and my friend recommended that I find it when I go to Bohol.

This local delicacy is made of egg whites and crushed peanuts, and let me tell you, its the shiznizzle. Its sweet, crunchy and nutty, all for a very good price. I also love the way its packaged, proudly stamped by the agencies that help develop and boost the appeal of this crunchy treat.

I got my peanut kisses from this 24-hour souvenir shop a few minutes from the airport. "Angel-whatsis-something". I can't remember the name of the store clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment